This does not consititute a booking.
Party Sorted will contact you to confirm costs and availability on completion of this form.
These terms and conditions are only valid when booking a party vendor through Party Sorted free party planner
booking system. Any bookings made directly to the party vendor will result in you being subject to the individual
companies’ terms and conditions
We offer a free party planning service when booking with Party Sorted we do not add any extra fees and you
only have to make one payment.
For your peace of mind all payments are held with Party Sorted until your event has taken place.
1) When acting as an Employment Agency, Partysorted acts as negotiator only and is not a party to the contract.
For this reason we cannot accept responsibility for non-fulfilment or breach of any such contract, but every
reasonable safeguard is assured. Wherever possible in such cases, we will replace the entertainer,
equipment or venue with one of similar price and quality.
2) Cancellation of contracts negotiated through Partysorted is not normally possible without the agreement of
all concerned parties. In the event of cancellation by the hirer the following fees will apply:
3) The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the event, unless otherwise stated.
4) In most cases we require a reservation fee of 25% to reserve a party vendor. This Reservation fees are
non-refundable, except when an engagement is cancelled by the Party vendor in which case all reservation fees
will be repaid in full
5) In order to ensure that there are no non-appearances or let downs, all verbal agreements are confirmed by the
signing of a written contract. In the event of very short notice bookings, the written contract may be sent after the
event for your records and via email. Non return of duly signed contracts does not constitute cancellation and all
verbal agreements will remain in force.
6) Any contract negotiated through partysorted shall be subject to these Terms of conditions unless otherwise
agreed in writing between all concerned parties.
7) When in the case of hiring a party vendor the hirer must provide a suitable performing area. Unless otherwise
agreed the hirer must provide an electrical supply meeting, or exceeding British Standards where electrical
equipment is to be used as part of a performance inclusive of a residual current device. Where the entertainer is
expected to wear stage clothing the hirer must provide adequate dressing room facilities.
8) The hirer agrees not to approach the entertainer directly to engage for further bookings, but that all future bookings
are made through partysorted. A person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right under the Contracts
(Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this User Agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy
of a third party specified in this Agreement or which exists or is available apart from that Act.
Limitation Of Liability: YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED
UNDER LAW, PARTYSORTED.COM WILL HAVE NO OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY (WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT,
WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY INCIDENTAL,
INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF DATA,
REVENUE OR PROFIT) ARISING WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE, EVEN IF YOU HAVE
BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS FOREGOING LIMITATION APPLIES TO DAMAGES
ARISING FROM (i) USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii)
UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS BY THIRD PARTIES; (iv) THIRD PARTY
CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE